Sunday, April 15, 2012

April Update

Haven't really had much time and enthusiasm to update this blog because I finally got a job for the government.  Awesome contractual job that'll do for now.  As expected, I failed the preliminary exam of the FSE.  Game face on for next year! Gotta read more on Management.

I cleaned my room tonight and threw out old papers and outdated flyers.  Reorganized my desk and took out some dusty high school books to relearn algebra, physics, and chemistry.  Will also start reading on Management and Organizations. All this while reading fictional novel and a pop economics book on the side.

Stopped sending postcards actually.  Will resume on Monday.  And will write on this blog again.

Lez do this.  Let's see how long this feeling motivates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment