Monday, October 15, 2012

Recrudescence

And just like that my voracious thirst for knowledge is back.

After spending the entire Sunday cooped up at home (save for the one hour I was out hearing mass), I've suddenly found myself actually reading a lot of articles and not just the headlines on my Google Reader feed.

What rekindled this love affair for the yet-to-be-known was perhaps an article I read on Cebu Pacific bagging flight entitlements to Papua New Guinea.  I know a really nice person from PNG and it would be great if I could pay her a visit in my twenties.  It would actually be nice to visit my friends from around Asia-Pacific even for a weekend.

What's holding me back? I'm of legal age. I have a job. My parents shouldn't see it as a problem if I decide to go abroad for the weekend.

So it's settled then.  Slightly quoting a One Direction song, tonight, and in the future nights and days to come, I will get some and live while I'm young.

No comments:

Post a Comment